What do I need to do to my Moshhair bundles before I use them?
You can do a co-wash of your Moshhair bundles before an install. Virgin hair looks best when freshly cleaned!
*Moshhair Tip: If possible, a deep condition is best whenever washing your bundles! We suggest leaving a moisturizing conditioner on your hair for a few hours! If you can, you can even put your bundles, fully covered in the conditioner, in a bowl and microwave for 1 to 3 minutes!
What products should I use on my Moshhair bundles?
High-quality shampoo and conditioning products.
- Pantene Sleek & Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner
- John Freida Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum
- Cantu Moisturising Curl Activator Creme
Can I dye my hair extensions?
Yes, you can dye our bundles! However, we STRONGLY recommend that you allow an experienced professional to colour your hair extensions.
How long does your hair last?
Depending on the maintenance, and measures taken to keep our hair looking and feeling luscious, our hair can last no less than a year!
How many grams are your bundles of hair?
All our bundles are 100 grams.
How do I maintain my Moshhair bundles?
Like with your real hair, regularly shampooing and conditioning your bundles — with a high-quality shampoo and a moisturising conditioner — is a must!
For wavy, curly, and colored extensions we also suggest a sulfate-free, leave-in conditioner.
For wavy and curly textures we also recommend a curl activating cream and mousse.
Next, it’s always great to use a heat protectant when applying heat styling tools, and sleep on a satin pillowcase (or in a satin cap) to reduce breakage, tangles, and thinning.
Lastly, with wavy and curly textures, it’s always best to braid, cornrow, or two-strand twist your install for a fresh, new look in the morning!
How many Moshair bundles do I need?
This depends on style and preference; however here are our suggestions:
- For lengths under 22” we suggest at least two (2) bundles. If you want it really fully then three (3).
- For lengths over 22” we suggest at least three (3). Please keep in mind, the longer the length the less track you will get. For example, a 30” bundles will have much less track that a 24” bundle - all bundles are up to 100 grams.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) & PayPal
Why is my transaction not going through?
Transactions may not go through if the information entered does not match what your bank or credit card provider has on file. Please make sure that you enter the correct billing address and contact information, exactly as it appears on your bank or credit card statement.
Does Moshhair London keep my personal credit card information?
***Moshhair London never stores your credit card information. This is the private property of the cardholder at all times before, during, and after the product purchase. All transactions are processed through Shopify Payments — a secure form of payment that is heavily encrypted by third-party payment processors. You can allow Shopify Payments to remember your card information for quicker future checkout.***
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What is your return and exchange policy?
We have a 14-Day Moshhair returns policy!
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your Moshhair purchase, we will be more than willing to either process a refund or exchange within 15 days of delivery.
- Refunds are ONLY for Moshhair products that have not been worn, unwrapped, or tampered with in anyway! The products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of the date that you received your order. Once we’ve received your return, your refund will be processed. The refunded amount will be credited to the original payment method.
- Exchanges are not provided for products that have been worn, unwrapped, or tampered with in any way! The products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of the date that you receive your order. Once we receive your return, the exchange is processed. Exchanges may only be made for the same Moshhair texture (i.e., Luscious Wavy) and length (i.e., 20 inches).
How to request a return or exchange?
Send us an email to email@example.com
Please contact us before sending your return. Requests for refunds on merchandise returned without contacting us will not be honored.